Metal Roofs – Built to Last
Homeowners like to consider metal roofs because of their beauty, durability and energy efficiency. However, not all metal roofing systems are created equal. They come with a variety of styles and finishes. Your Roofing Company, Inc. specializes in installing metal roofing for insurance repair, re-roofing, and new installation.
Considering a new metal roof for an upgrade? Contact us for a free consultation on the type of metal roof for your home. We are a Platinum Installer and use only the finest materials in the marketplace today. Dial (336) 500-1342 and discover why many are choosing metal roofing for their building.
Metal Roofs – Why consider them
How long will the roof last? This is the most pressing concern of customers. Add to that are beauty, environmental sustainability, and strength. These factors must be taken into consideration for you to have the best return for your investment. With a metal roofing system, you will not only have a stable roof over your head. You will also get a beautiful roof that will increase your property’s real estate value and aesthetics.
Here are some of the benefits of metal roofs:
- Saves you money. Metal roofs in dark and light colors reflect heat. Customers who have metal roofing reported a 30% (or more) reduction in their energy costs.
- Better for the environment. Asphalt shingles and other conventional roofing materials contribute to about 20 billion pounds of waste in the American landfill. A metal roof is designed to last a lifetime. It is also a great option if you are considering re-roofing. Contact us to learn more about the re-roofing process, and how it can save you money.
- Lasts for a long time. A metal roofing system can last for more than 50 years.
- Maintenance free. Metal roofs don’t mold, crack or split. This is great for the intense weather and brutal storms in North Carolina.
- Strong and durable. Metal roofing can withstand snow, debris, fire, lightning, wind and other elements.
Metal Roofs Prices – Factors to consider in choosing metal roofs
How much does a metal roof installation cost? Metal roofs prices vary depending on various factors. These include:
- Current roof condition
- Shape or geometry
- Pitch or slope
- Property location
- Roof accessibility
- Cost of labor
- Metal roofing material
- Coating system
Your Roofing Company, Inc. has the best prices for all styles of metal roofs. Contact us today for a free estimate on your roofing system. Our experienced metal roofers ensure proper ventilation, coating system, and style. Dial (336) 500-1342 for your new roof today!
Metal Roofs Installation in North Carolina
Your Roofing Company, Inc. is a top choice for professional roofing of Triad and Triangle area residents. We provide a full 5 Year Labor Warranty on new installations, along with a Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty on products.
We proudly serve the Triad and Triangle areas including; Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Asheboro, Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Fuquay Varina, NC.
If you like more information on our metal roofs and other roofing solutions, give us a call at (336) 500-1342.